Friday, February 19, 2010

Another day, another new story

Well here it is, the last semester of my college life, and I'm on the downhill slide - as far as finishing goes. It's kind of crazy to look back on all the people that have crossed my path in my time here. I've seen a lot, experienced a lot, and seen a lot of change . . . some good, some not so good.

It's exciting to think about the future, and all that it holds. The new faces I will meet, the new adventures to begin, and the new things I get the opportunity to learn about. At the same time, it's also the most scary thing I think I've ever had to deal with up to this point.

Change is not always a bad thing, but it is a scary thing. If I just step back and think of how far I have come, to the place that I am at now, all I can really do is stand in awe of what Christ has done in my life. In the good times and the bad He has stood right alongside of me; picking me up and setting me back on my feet whenever I fell.

If I could change anything, I wish that close friendships didn't have to fade like they do. I think that's the thing that I look back on, and I want to reclaim in my own life.

My life is a story, and this is only the most recent chapter . . . so what's YOUR story? I'd love to hear about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment